Amanfour....Where Good Ghanaians Play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amanfour....Where Good Ghanaians Play!

Even the Weak become Strong when they are United!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What does Hillary Clinton want???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DA DOGG
Star
Star
DA DOGG

Male
Number of posts : 4433
Registration date : 2007-12-05

What does Hillary Clinton want??? Empty
PostSubject: What does Hillary Clinton want???   What does Hillary Clinton want??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:39 am

Why is she going to lengths to overshadow him?
Everybody knows Sen. Obama is the presumptive nominee and if she knows that so why
is she showing lack of disrespect to him? Is it me or she's having a really hard time accepting
Sen. Obama as the nominee?

What does she want? Vice presidency? Ok but is this the way to go about it?

Btw, i think she'll be a terrible choice for the spot. Shes just too polarizing.
She will energize the disgruntled and disorientated republican base and that cant happen.

She simply needs to pack it up and show Obama and the nation the respect they deserve.

What is wrong with this woman?
What does she want??????????????
Back to top Go down
Xiuatl
Seasoned
Seasoned
Xiuatl

Female
Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: What does Hillary Clinton want???   What does Hillary Clinton want??? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:56 am

I understand she is too proud and is having a difficult time coming to terms with her loss. If she is not ready to tell the American people she is quiting, she should not have made any public speech at all. She should have saved that for another day. I also think her choice of language was very disrespectful and it makes it seem as if she is having a tantrum rather than uniting and harmonizing with the democratic political party.

She is making it pratically impossible for Obama to offer VP to her. She has messed up to many times. It would not be good for Obama to have her as VP as she has a very strong personality and would always stir up, raise hell, cause commotion and over shadow him. It would be as if the U.S. would have two presidents instead of one president and one VP. It is time to move on with another politician who knows what he/she is doing and is able to listen, carry out orders while at the same time have a strong leadership skills. However, this may be a set back in the final run against McCain.

BTW, I have a strong feeling that if Obama chooses a Black VP, he will never make it to be president. It would have to be a white male...preferably a female.

Last edited by Xiuatl on Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xiuatl
Seasoned
Seasoned
Xiuatl

Female

PostSubject: Re: What does Hillary Clinton want???   What does Hillary Clinton want??? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:05 am

I doubt that she will run as independent because that would be political suicide. Most candidates that have done that in the past don't really go anywhere...look at Ralph Nader.

Maybe she is trying to wait before quiting to put pressure on Obama to pick her as VP. I think Obama is also worried about having a 3rd person in the presidency (Bill). Which if you notice Bill, ironically and coincidently has announced he is going back to NY to work in his organization...how timely that is...

The other option would be to go back to NY and run another term...she would definately win there.
Back to top Go down
DA DOGG
Star
Star
DA DOGG

Male

PostSubject: Re: What does Hillary Clinton want???   What does Hillary Clinton want??? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:05 pm

What she really wants is the assasination of Sen. Barack Obama!
Back to top Go down
Xiuatl
Seasoned
Seasoned
Xiuatl

Female

PostSubject: Re: What does Hillary Clinton want???   What does Hillary Clinton want??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:59 am

My first reaction was, "now you are really exagerating", but on a second thought...you have a point. She desperately wants to be president.
Back to top Go down
DA DOGG
Star
Star
DA DOGG

Male

PostSubject: Re: What does Hillary Clinton want???   What does Hillary Clinton want??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:48 pm

Why does it sound so far-fetched to you? She did draw comparisons/evoke the assassination of RFK. What was your understanding of her motive?

She was and is still hoping he gets assassinated so she can annex the throne.

Dont ever trust a Clinton!
Back to top Go down
Xiuatl
Seasoned
Seasoned
Xiuatl

Female

PostSubject: Re: What does Hillary Clinton want???   What does Hillary Clinton want??? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:06 am

She wants the VP...nothing more, nothing less.
And now they have both started to campaign together.
You know she's gonna get it...

So afraid for him...
Back to top Go down
DA DOGG
Star
Star
DA DOGG

Male

PostSubject: Re: What does Hillary Clinton want???   What does Hillary Clinton want??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:39 am

She aint getting it. I think she wanted help in retiring her debt.
Not gon happen neither.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does Hillary Clinton want???   What does Hillary Clinton want??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What does Hillary Clinton want???
Page 1 of 1