Amanfour....Where Good Ghanaians Play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amanfour....Where Good Ghanaians Play!

Even the Weak become Strong when they are United!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail

Go down 
+4
Cocktailmixa
belizean_beauty
lioness
DA DOGG
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DA DOGG
Star
Star
DA DOGG

Male
Number of posts : 4433
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail Empty
PostSubject: Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail   Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 8:57 pm

Do you think it was genuine or it was a classic Clinton move to evoke sympathy?
I think it was genuine cos then why would she do it? Its not in her best interest given her gender.
What do u think?

Watch this.

Back to top Go down
lioness
Star
Star
lioness

Female
Number of posts : 1401
Job/hobbies : having fun, reading, jogging, stepping and laughing
Humor : embarassing myself and anything that is funny

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail   Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:12 pm

When I saw the clip, the first thing that came to my mind is why is she crying.. I mean really what is there to cry about.. Being passionate does not require tears...
I think she was trying to sound vunerable to gain votes...
Is this what we really want in a president? Someone who gets' weepy because things are not going her way???
Back to top Go down
lioness
Star
Star
lioness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail   Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:15 pm

Ever since Obama introduced the word change, it has turned into a national anthem for all the politicians...
What is that follow the leader all about...
Back to top Go down
DA DOGG
Star
Star
DA DOGG

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail   Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:21 pm

lioness wrote:
When I saw the clip, the first thing that came to my mind is why is she crying.. I mean really what is there to cry about.. Being passionate does not require tears...
Is this what we really want in a president? Someone who gets' weepy because things are not going her way???

A quick check on presidential archives will reveal how many and often presidents have cried.
It shows humanity. Bill Clinton was very good with it. Bush 41 and 43 have Phds in emotional outbursts.

I think fatigue played a part in Hillary's breakdown though.
Can you imagine doing all that work at her age only to
loose to some guy with no clear manifesto other but a shining star?

Word out on the street is Bill went on a rampage with her campaign staff when they started blaming him
for her piss-poor performance at Iowa.
He was quoted as saying "I cant make her younger, taller and more appealing." What a Face
Talk about a classic Bill Clinton selfishness!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
belizean_beauty
Seasoned
Seasoned

Female
Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail   Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:24 pm

I agree lioness that the new thing is talking about change.That follow the leader is all about voted. Obama was ahead so why wouldn't they follow his lead. Bush did bring about change but it was for the worse lets hope it can only get better from here.

I thinik that Clinton over did it but at the same time when I am passionate about something I also tend to choke up but I think that coming from her some might take it as weakness. At the moment it is not a good look for her.
Back to top Go down
lioness
Star
Star
lioness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail   Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:26 pm

DA DOGG wrote:
lioness wrote:

A quick check on presidential archives will reveal how many and often presidents have cried.
It shows humanity. Bill Clinton was very good with it. Bush 41 and 43 have Phds in emotional outbursts.

Word out on the street is Bill went on a rampage with her campaign staff when they started blaming him
He was quoted as saying "I cant make her younger, taller and more appealing." What a Face

Okay.. But I still do not see anything to cry about....
I mean really its time for a new face..
Why do they want to turn the presidency into some sort of family business...
bill, hilary is the same thing....

when u say no clear manifesto??? what do u mean by no clear manifesto???
because its like u don't believe in him and yet u stated that you r on his side....

Last edited by on Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
belizean_beauty
Seasoned
Seasoned

Female
Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail   Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:27 pm

fatigue is definately playing a part but this separates the people who can work under pressure and those who cannot.
Back to top Go down
lioness
Star
Star
lioness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail   Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:28 pm

belizean_beauty wrote:
fatigue is definately playing a part but this separates the people who can work under pressure and those who cannot.
Y
u nailed it....
Back to top Go down
lioness
Star
Star
lioness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail   Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:32 pm

Right now it looks like having experience does not mean jack because what have the so called experienced people done that is mind blowing???
Back to top Go down
DA DOGG
Star
Star
DA DOGG

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail   Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:37 pm

lioness wrote:
DA DOGG wrote:
lioness wrote:

Okay.. But I still do not see anything to cry about....
I mean really its time for a new face..
Why do they want to see the presidency into some sort of family business...
bill, hilary is the same thing....

when u say no clear manifesto??? what do u mean by no clear manifesto???
because its like u don't believe in him and yet u stated that you r on his side....

I hate to say but the only thing appealing as far as i am concerned about Barack is his intellligence, eloquence and lately political agility. In other words, i think hes nothing more a political superstar with no experience.
Hes extremely charismatic but barack obama i'm sorry is not what i'm looking for in a leader.
Hes a politician just like the other guys. He takes huge donations from special interest groups.
Corporate America sees him as an easy target.......You think Corporate America is in a deplorable state now? Wait till Barack takes office. You will see Executive compensations shoot up again and we will end up with another Enron.

However, Hillary is failing the "freshness test", John Edwards seems like another Elliot Spitzer for Wall Street....a definite NO NO hence Obama's appeal.

Also it will get the elephant off their asses with racial issues. There is teh HNIC factor which will play very well into their policies of marginalisation.

Fcuk That!!!

I want him to win though.
Back to top Go down
lioness
Star
Star
lioness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail   Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:58 pm

Well you are not God as such you can't predict his outcome... Who would have thought George Bush would turn America upside down???
You stand up for what you believe in and In this case all I see you doing is writing some negative things about the guy...
Its either u r with him or not with him there is between...

NO YOU AND I BOTH KNOW YOU DON'T WANT HIM TO WIN... AFTER ALL HE IS NOT WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IN A LEADER AS CLEARLY STATED ABOVE....
YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO PLAY THE PART OF THE MIDDLE MAN... iF HE WINS U WILL SAY DIDN'T i TELL YOU AND IF HE DOES NOT WIN YOU WILL BE THE SAME PERSON TO POINT OUT HIS WEAKNESS
aS IF WE ALL DON'T HAVE WEAKNESS...
Back to top Go down
DA DOGG
Star
Star
DA DOGG

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail   Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:06 pm

I dont give a damn if he wins but i care if he looses however, i like to think i am smart enuff to see thru all the crap.

Lemme ask you one question.

Name 3 changes Sen. Barack Obama will effect should he become president. Becareful now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lioness
Star
Star
lioness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail   Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:38 pm

DA DOGG wrote:
I dont give a damn if he wins but i care if he looses however, i like to think i am smart enuff to see thru all the crap.

Lemme ask you one question.

Name 3 changes Sen. Barack Obama will effect should he become president. Becareful now. Very Happy

I am not discussing obama with you again.....
case closed...
I am glad u find this amusing.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DA DOGG
Star
Star
DA DOGG

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail   Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:43 pm

You are not discussing it because you can not find a single thing. Not one, Akua, not noe!!!

Thats whats amusing!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cocktailmixa
Seasoned
Seasoned
Cocktailmixa

Male
Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail   Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:04 pm

DA DOGG wrote:
You are not discussing it because you can not find a single thing. Not one, Akua, not noe!!!

And this is funny lol!
Back to top Go down
lioness
Star
Star
lioness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail   Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:47 am

DA DOGG wrote:

Yea with the way you think why should I even waste my time on u...
Back to top Go down
Mystic L

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail   Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:09 am

lololol
Back to top Go down
Boot is Boot 90
Seasoned
Seasoned
Boot is Boot 90

Male
Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail   Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 9:04 am

1. Hillary and Democrats should know that it is very hard for Americans to elect woman as their president.

2. It is also not possible for Americans to elect black president.
Obama must be careful.

No way.....

Funny....,i don't think Ghana also will ever elect woman as president.

Agree or disagree? Basketball

Last edited by on Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ababe.
Seasoned
Seasoned
ababe.

Male
Number of posts : 766
Job/hobbies : Jobless/cat fish fishing
Humor : after the rains came the thunder

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail   Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 9:34 am

shit, that was hilarious, jeeee,!! in the begining it was her game untill Obama came up wid CHANGE, she really took this very personal.
Back to top Go down
Prince
Up & coming
Up & coming

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail   Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 9:50 am

Politics would never be a woman’s game. No wonder she was sobbing.
You’ve got to play it dirty, and I don’t think she is ready for that.
Back to top Go down
ababe.
Seasoned
Seasoned
ababe.

Male
Number of posts : 766
Job/hobbies : Jobless/cat fish fishing
Humor : after the rains came the thunder

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail   Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:23 am

she wanna be like that scientist of Germany: Angella Merkel(Bundes Kanselorin) afro
Back to top Go down
JoeJoeInBoston
Up & coming
Up & coming

Male
Number of posts : 98
Job/hobbies : Chef/Tennis

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail   Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:17 pm

I bet Margaret Thatcher in shaking her head in disbelief - If Senator Clinton was not 60 years old , I would have said she has her period and was being hormonal with those tears. I know some women who cry during her period when the wind blows too hard on their hair do. farao

Over and Out
Back to top Go down
JoeJoeInBoston
Up & coming
Up & coming

Male
Number of posts : 98
Job/hobbies : Chef/Tennis

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail   Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:21 pm

ababe. wrote:
she wanna be like that scientist of Germany: Angella Merkel(Bundes Kanselorin) afro

But she has a dick ..bigger than yours and mine combined. Thanks to the East German Atheletic Federation - Women became men - Check what's under her skirt

Over and out
Back to top Go down
lioness
Star
Star
lioness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail   Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 2:07 pm

JoeJoeInBoston wrote:
I bet Margaret Thatcher in shaking her head in disbelief - If Senator Clinton was not 60 years old , I would have said she has her period and was being hormonal with those tears. I know some women who cry during her period when the wind blows too hard on their hair do. farao

Over and Out

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail   Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hillary Clinton Tears up on the Campaign Trail
Page 1 of 1