Amanfour....Where Good Ghanaians Play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amanfour....Where Good Ghanaians Play!

Even the Weak become Strong when they are United!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Polls shows Clinton and Obama in dead heat for tomorrow.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FuturePressss
Star
Star

Male
Number of posts : 1081
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Polls shows Clinton and Obama in dead heat for tomorrow. Empty
PostSubject: Polls shows Clinton and Obama in dead heat for tomorrow.   Polls shows Clinton and Obama in dead heat for tomorrow. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 9:27 pm

Obama has amazing gain in the polls in the past 8 days.
The latest CNN poll shows Obama above with 49% to Clinton 46%, but the poll of polls, which is the average of all polls, shows Clinton at 45% and Obama 43%.
What is your prediction for tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
DA DOGG
Star
Star
DA DOGG

Male
Number of posts : 4433
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Polls shows Clinton and Obama in dead heat for tomorrow.   Polls shows Clinton and Obama in dead heat for tomorrow. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 11:46 am

This is going down to the wire.
Who ever wins the democratic nod today will eventually win in November.

I wanna vote for obama but i am having a hard time overlooking the Clintons' proven track record on the economy.
A vote for Barack is a vote for every black person on the face of the earth but is it enough to forgo Hillary's vast experience in these very trying times?
I do not know!!!
Back to top Go down
FuturePressss
Star
Star

Male
Number of posts : 1081
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Polls shows Clinton and Obama in dead heat for tomorrow.   Polls shows Clinton and Obama in dead heat for tomorrow. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 1:26 pm

I voted on Friday, early voting in Ga. My GF wanted to vote for Clinton, but I convinced her to vote for Obama. My rationale, Clinton will probably end up winning the nomination, but a strong showing will course the Dems establishment to push her to consider Obama as VP. That will give him a shot at it again 8 years from now, if Clinton performs well.

I personally will like to see both of them on the ticket.
Back to top Go down
lioness
Star
Star
lioness

Female
Number of posts : 1401
Job/hobbies : having fun, reading, jogging, stepping and laughing
Humor : embarassing myself and anything that is funny

PostSubject: Re: Polls shows Clinton and Obama in dead heat for tomorrow.   Polls shows Clinton and Obama in dead heat for tomorrow. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 1:33 pm

Obama all the way......From the way things are going, its going to be tough to predict who the nominee will be..... We shall see who wins the most delegates come tonight....
Back to top Go down
DA DOGG
Star
Star
DA DOGG

Male

PostSubject: Re: Polls shows Clinton and Obama in dead heat for tomorrow.   Polls shows Clinton and Obama in dead heat for tomorrow. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 2:58 pm

Given Hillary's ever polarizing image, wouldnt a vote for her be a vote for the REPUBLICANS by actually galvanizing and energizing the currently disgruntled republican base?

I dont think Hillary has a shot against McCain. They are two very similar candidates. Both long time Washington establishments with long list of controversies.

Obama will obliterate McCain because he appeals to Independents in addition to every democrat.

A vote for Hillary is a vote for McCain come november.
Dont waste your vote. VOTE OBAMA!!!
Back to top Go down
ababe.
Seasoned
Seasoned
ababe.

Male
Number of posts : 766
Job/hobbies : Jobless/cat fish fishing
Humor : after the rains came the thunder

PostSubject: Re: Polls shows Clinton and Obama in dead heat for tomorrow.   Polls shows Clinton and Obama in dead heat for tomorrow. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:40 pm

WOT ABA VOTE FOR ABABE 08 GHANA??
Back to top Go down
DA DOGG
Star
Star
DA DOGG

Male

PostSubject: Re: Polls shows Clinton and Obama in dead heat for tomorrow.   Polls shows Clinton and Obama in dead heat for tomorrow. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 12:52 pm

Thats a thought!!!
Back to top Go down
ababe.
Seasoned
Seasoned
ababe.

Male
Number of posts : 766
Job/hobbies : Jobless/cat fish fishing
Humor : after the rains came the thunder

PostSubject: Re: Polls shows Clinton and Obama in dead heat for tomorrow.   Polls shows Clinton and Obama in dead heat for tomorrow. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 5:37 pm

I will fulfill all de profecy o Anoche,Bba Yandom naa and Togbui Sri -dat Ga manche em own
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polls shows Clinton and Obama in dead heat for tomorrow.   Polls shows Clinton and Obama in dead heat for tomorrow. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Polls shows Clinton and Obama in dead heat for tomorrow.
Page 1 of 1