Amanfour....Where Good Ghanaians Play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amanfour....Where Good Ghanaians Play!

Even the Weak become Strong when they are United!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT OBAMA 08!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lioness
Star
Star
lioness

Female
Number of posts : 1401
Job/hobbies : having fun, reading, jogging, stepping and laughing
Humor : embarassing myself and anything that is funny
Registration date : 2007-12-05

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT OBAMA 08! Empty
PostSubject: TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT OBAMA 08!   TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT OBAMA 08! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:22 pm

I cannot believe this day has finally come. It has been a long haul and as I write, Obama is only 27.5 delegates away to secure the nomination. I must admit there were times when I thought of giving up on him and there were other times when I pressed on because of the hope that he gave me. This is history in the making and I want to hereby invoke the famous words of "martin Luther King" I have a dream speech, because there have been several black candidates who have tried for the presidency but none have come this far except for OBAMA. Barack run a campaign of hope and change and deterred from the nitty gritty styles of some people like al sharpton and Jesse Jackson and finally here he is 27.5 delegates just shy of the nomination
Obama yes we can.
Back to top Go down
DA DOGG
Star
Star
DA DOGG

Male
Number of posts : 4433
Registration date : 2007-12-05

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT OBAMA 08! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT OBAMA 08!   TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT OBAMA 08! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:22 am

Mrs. Obama in the house. hahahaha
Nice one there. I am having a hard time finding the right adjective to describe how i feel right now. This is beyond historic for many reasons.
He's in this position because he run a campaign of massive positivity motivated by none other than HOPE and CHANGE!

Dr. King must be doing back flips and splits in his grave for THE DREAM has finally materialized. Its no more a dream. Dr. King and many that perished fighting for same equality and injustice died not in vain. Their dream has come true.

Lastly, this is a great day for the greatest nation in the world. America has come a long way. America has stood the test of time, desegregation, racial, gender, ethnic and labor inequalities. This yet puts America in the forefront of global leadership and enumeration.
America and specifically white America have a lot to be proud of. They made the seemingly impossible possible. They proved to the world that content of character supercedes color of skin. They more importantly proved to the world that America is one under God!

Everybody should pick up a newspaper today, save the front pages, frame them and preserve them for generations to come. This is a brand new day in America and the world at large.

I am happy to be part of this historical transformation. I will forever cherish this day. I can now rest knowing that all people of color will forever be perceived in a much more favorable light. I know that my kids, grand kids and those to come after come will know no glass ceiling as long as they immense themselves in a culture of integrity, hardwork and sheer perseverance!

Thank you Senator Obama for taking the selfless step toward greater equality. Thank you Michelle Obama for allowing him to make this giant stride toward equality. Also thank the Obama campaign staff for believing him and working tirelessly to make this a reality.

A wise man once said " sometimes you dont choose the opportunity, the opportunity chooses you. Barack Obama thanks for taking advantage of the opportunity.

Not many times do i shed tears of joy but this day clearly calls for it.

Ooooooh What A Wonderful Day!!!
Back to top Go down

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT OBAMA 08!
Page 1 of 1