Amanfour....Where Good Ghanaians Play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amanfour....Where Good Ghanaians Play!

Even the Weak become Strong when they are United!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michelle Obama! Michelle Obama!! Michelle Obama!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DA DOGG
Star
Star
DA DOGG

Male
Number of posts : 4433
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Michelle Obama! Michelle Obama!! Michelle Obama!!! Empty
PostSubject: Michelle Obama! Michelle Obama!! Michelle Obama!!!   Michelle Obama! Michelle Obama!! Michelle Obama!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 11:35 pm

I'm sure most of us have been bored silly with the right's latest trick to tip the scale in their favor via a Hillary nomination but for those who havent, the latest "news" is that Michelle Obama, the wife of Sen. Barack Obama, has been accused of her remark about her "for the first time in her ADULT LIFE, feeling proud of her country" comment.

You ask what the big deal is? Well, their contention is she's being unpatriotic by making that statement which essentially disqualifies or attempts to disqualify her to be the first lady. The Obama camp and many right thinking Americans are refuting the claim and calling it a over-contextualisation (if thats a word. but u get my point) and a disgrace to the process. Rightly so IMO!

My question is what happened to freedom of speech especially if she eloquently said "my adult life" so whats the fuss about?
Is it that far-fetched to see reason in a forty something year old lady making this statement?
Lets do the math.

If shes forty something then its obvious that her adult politically conscious life didnt start or started around the Reagan era which many would agree was nothing more than the beginning of agressive campaign towards American domination of global economics to the detriment of all humankind. Think Reagonomics, the fall of the Soviet Union and the arms race! The least said the better!

Succeeding this evil administration came George Bush, the 41st President and his New World Order tyranny and the subsequent Gulf War. Remember "Read my lips - No New Taxes?"

Needless to say he was gone before he got the opportunity to do more harm to America's image abroad.

Directly following this failed administration was Bill Clinton who had soo much promise, smarts, political will and great foreign policy but disastrously fell short on personal convictions and conducts which also hurt their image abroad.

Stay with me here.....it gets better.

George W. Bush took over from Bill Clinton and 911 happened and it goes w/o saying that we all feel strongly about it. Death to Osama Bin Laden and all terrorists, we all agree but execution was so poor, Hitler can almost be considered a hero. The war was supposed to be in Afghanistan not Iraq who had nothing to do with 911. The focus for some strange reason landed on Saddam Hussein who had absolutely nothing to do with 911 and was probably militarily weaker than you and I. Ok, Saddam was captured, "tried" and executed, fine but the least said about the aftermath the better.

More Americans have died in Iraq than 911 and America still has no idea how to get out of that rut.

Where am i going with this? Simple: Take all these synopsis and many more i didnt mention into account and you'll at least understand why she hasnt been proud of her country for the past 20something years.

Gaddammit! i almost wrote a book Very Happy

Do u think she was out of line with this statement and lets hear your spin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Obama! Michelle Obama!! Michelle Obama!!!   Michelle Obama! Michelle Obama!! Michelle Obama!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:06 pm

wow, that is some lecture, I can understand michy very well because she walked through much shit to get where she is, I am actually proud of her and will like to see what she got to offer when she gets in to the white house.
I heard some spin Docs say Powell is definately the next vice afro once a black man enters the white house it will be dificult to get him out.
The next will be an American with a 419 ancestry
Back to top Go down
ababe.
Seasoned
Seasoned
ababe.

Male
Number of posts : 766
Job/hobbies : Jobless/cat fish fishing
Humor : after the rains came the thunder
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Obama! Michelle Obama!! Michelle Obama!!!   Michelle Obama! Michelle Obama!! Michelle Obama!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 1:26 pm

hahahahahahahaa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Obama! Michelle Obama!! Michelle Obama!!!   Michelle Obama! Michelle Obama!! Michelle Obama!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michelle Obama! Michelle Obama!! Michelle Obama!!!
Page 1 of 1