Amanfour....Where Good Ghanaians Play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amanfour....Where Good Ghanaians Play!

Even the Weak become Strong when they are United!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Micheal Vick!

Go down 
+4
Old Pirate
Godiva
lioness
DA DOGG
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DA DOGG
Star
Star
DA DOGG

Male
Number of posts : 4433
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Micheal Vick! Empty
PostSubject: Micheal Vick!   Micheal Vick! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 4:22 am

He got 23mths federal sentence with a state trial pending.
do you think justice was served here and do u think he deserves all
this crap cos of dogs (nobody loves dogs more than me) but comethefuckon.
This woulda been different if he was white.
Back to top Go down
lioness
Star
Star
lioness

Female
Number of posts : 1401
Job/hobbies : having fun, reading, jogging, stepping and laughing
Humor : embarassing myself and anything that is funny

Micheal Vick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Vick!   Micheal Vick! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 12:12 pm

Tell me about it... 23 months for an animal fight..... What is the world coming to.....I don't think justice was served. Yea it was wrong and yes I love Dogs but 23 months.....for a DOG fight... If this happpened in ghana or elsewhere I am sure no one would have blinked an eye but hey its america and this where we have activist this and activist that perpetrating cases just like this...
Back to top Go down
Godiva
Star
Star
Godiva

Female
Number of posts : 1314
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Micheal Vick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Vick!   Micheal Vick! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 1:04 pm

It's soo fucken ridiculous I dun even wanna bother commenting............... Mad
Back to top Go down
Old Pirate
Up & coming
Up & coming
Old Pirate

Male
Number of posts : 160
Job/hobbies : Peace Activist
Humor : Where`s me Glass?
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Micheal Vick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Vick!   Micheal Vick! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 1:40 pm

thats america for u.blacks will always face de ugly side of judgement or law per se.thanx for sharing
Back to top Go down
DA DOGG
Star
Star
DA DOGG

Male

Micheal Vick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Vick!   Micheal Vick! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:09 pm

lioness wrote:
Tell me about it... 23 months for an animal fight..... What is the world coming to.....I don't think justice was served. Yea it was wrong and yes I love Dogs but 23 months.....for a DOG fight... If this happpened in ghana or elsewhere I am sure no one would have blinked an eye but hey its america and this where we have activist this and activist that perpetrating cases just like this...

what are you talking about??? dog is a delicacy in ghana...killing dogs is perfectly normal in the neck of the woods.

yea but seriously, its a miscarriage of justice and once again, i 'm saying that this wouldnt have happened were he white!! jerk no!
Back to top Go down
belizean_beauty
Seasoned
Seasoned

Female
Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Micheal Vick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Vick!   Micheal Vick! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 11:37 pm

i do agree with you about things being different if he were white. i really did think that he was going to get more time the way they were acting. wow what a shame his whole career gone. i womder what he is going to do after all of this. i sure hope he was saving him money
Back to top Go down
FuturePressss
Star
Star

Male
Number of posts : 1081
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Micheal Vick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Vick!   Micheal Vick! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:43 am

belizean_beauty wrote:
i do agree with you about things being different if he were white. i really did think that he was going to get more time the way they were acting. wow what a shame his whole career gone. i womder what he is going to do after all of this. i sure hope he was saving him money

The Falcons are going after what he saved. His crib is on chopping block. I hope he plans a nice family reunion with his cousins, when he gets out.
Back to top Go down
belizean_beauty
Seasoned
Seasoned

Female
Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Micheal Vick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Vick!   Micheal Vick! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:59 pm

FuturePressss wrote:
belizean_beauty wrote:

The Falcons are going after what he saved. His crib is on chopping block. I hope he plans a nice family reunion with his cousins, when he gets out.

Laughing Laughing Laughing well maybe his brother will take care of him.
Back to top Go down
ababe.
Seasoned
Seasoned
ababe.

Male
Number of posts : 766
Job/hobbies : Jobless/cat fish fishing
Humor : after the rains came the thunder

Micheal Vick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Vick!   Micheal Vick! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 8:37 am

lucky him, where I live he will definately end up with 7 yrs for animal molesting..no mata white , yellow, or green..
Back to top Go down
DA DOGG
Star
Star
DA DOGG

Male

Micheal Vick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Vick!   Micheal Vick! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 2:30 pm

ababe. wrote:
lucky him, where I live he will definately end up with 7 yrs for animal molesting..no mata white , yellow, or green..

so you think 2yrs is slap on the wrist relative to Austria???
Back to top Go down
ababe.
Seasoned
Seasoned
ababe.

Male
Number of posts : 766
Job/hobbies : Jobless/cat fish fishing
Humor : after the rains came the thunder

Micheal Vick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Vick!   Micheal Vick! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 8:43 pm

fe sure..animals are mo protected here compared to humans.
I re in de 90s a friend of mine cooked & ate his wife's cat, he was slapped with 10 yrs ba got out after 5.
Back to top Go down
Godiva
Star
Star
Godiva

Female
Number of posts : 1314

Micheal Vick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Vick!   Micheal Vick! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 1:30 am

ababe. wrote:
I re in de 90s a friend of mine cooked & ate his wife's cat, he was slapped with 10 yrs ba got out after 5.

hahahahaha that's sum crazi shit.
Back to top Go down
DA DOGG
Star
Star
DA DOGG

Male

Micheal Vick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Vick!   Micheal Vick! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 9:04 pm

ababe. wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy toli ooooo toli.
Back to top Go down
akutse sormitse
Up & coming
Up & coming
akutse sormitse

Male
Number of posts : 110

Micheal Vick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Vick!   Micheal Vick! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 12:07 pm

its such a different world.micheal vicks goes to jail for killing dogs,if all the frafra and dagati people lived in the us,there will not be a single one of them walking the streets,they will be in jail serving dog times. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
akutse sormitse
Up & coming
Up & coming
akutse sormitse

Male
Number of posts : 110

Micheal Vick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Vick!   Micheal Vick! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 12:09 pm

but seriously,do we have seperate protective laws for dogs and a seperate laws for all other animals?that deers could be hunted for trophy and sport and its no problem,i thought deer was animal too. Very Happy scratch
Back to top Go down
DA DOGG
Star
Star
DA DOGG

Male

Micheal Vick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Vick!   Micheal Vick! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 3:57 pm

akutse sormitse wrote:
but seriously,do we have seperate protective laws for dogs and a seperate laws for all other animals?that deers could be hunted for trophy and sport and its no problem,i thought deer was animal too. Very Happy scratch

you are very right. Talk about grand hypocrisy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Micheal Vick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Vick!   Micheal Vick! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Micheal Vick!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amanfour....Where Good Ghanaians Play! :: SPORTS FORUM-
Jump to: