Amanfour....Where Good Ghanaians Play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amanfour....Where Good Ghanaians Play!

Even the Weak become Strong when they are United!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That was kwik (lol)

Go down 
+3
lioness
ghanalady
Godiva
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Godiva
Star
Star
Godiva

Female
Number of posts : 1314
Registration date : 2007-12-06

That was kwik (lol) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was kwik (lol)   That was kwik (lol) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 3:34 pm

Godiva wrote:
Y'all aint playing. Damn..........that was kwik Laughing Laughing

Anyway I just learnt a new recipe on how to make sweet bud. lol! Lemme know if y'all r interested.

I tried making sum of my "sweet bud" not too long ago and it came out a mess. The measurements of ingredients were off........
The oil was too damn hot.............so as soon as I dropped the dough in it, it immediately turned black and uncooked in the middle.......
well I guess I haven't really gotten it down to a science yet............what a waste of ingredients and time No No No No
Back to top Go down
Safohen
Up & coming
Up & coming
Safohen

Male
Number of posts : 147
Job/hobbies : IT
Registration date : 2007-12-06

That was kwik (lol) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was kwik (lol)   That was kwik (lol) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 3:38 pm

Those in the Washington, DC area all the Ghanaian grocery stores sell the pre-mixed hausa koko powder. Just add water, put it on fire and stir.
Back to top Go down

That was kwik (lol)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amanfour....Where Good Ghanaians Play! :: FOOD & RECIPE JOINT-
Jump to: