Amanfour....Where Good Ghanaians Play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amanfour....Where Good Ghanaians Play!

Even the Weak become Strong when they are United!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

O'BAMA IS THE NOMINEE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Obiba JK

O'BAMA IS THE NOMINEE Empty
PostSubject: O'BAMA IS THE NOMINEE   O'BAMA IS THE NOMINEE Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:14 am

Obama is the nominee. Hillary just needs to buy a one way ticket to New York and she might wanna take Bill and Monica Lewinsky with her. O'bama all the way.
Back to top Go down
DA DOGG
Star
Star
DA DOGG

Male
Number of posts : 4433
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: O'BAMA IS THE NOMINEE   O'BAMA IS THE NOMINEE Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:43 am

Yes Obama is the nominee but i think its in his own best interest to see the race to the finish. It gives him more legitimacy. The way i see it, i think Hillary is gon drop out after her win in West Virginia to save face.

If she drops out on account of pundits speculations, she'll essentially be committing political and career suicide and i dont think shes done with public office yet. These next few days should be very very interesting.
Keep ur eyes and ears open and your mouth shut cos HISTORY is about to be made and we are all witnesses to it.

God Bless America!
Back to top Go down
lioness
Star
Star
lioness

Female
Number of posts : 1401
Job/hobbies : having fun, reading, jogging, stepping and laughing
Humor : embarassing myself and anything that is funny

PostSubject: Re: O'BAMA IS THE NOMINEE   O'BAMA IS THE NOMINEE Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 12:55 pm

My man is about to make history..... Where is Mixer????
Obama all the way...DD I thought you were a Hil supporter, what happened??? Smile
Back to top Go down
DA DOGG
Star
Star
DA DOGG

Male
Number of posts : 4433

PostSubject: Re: O'BAMA IS THE NOMINEE   O'BAMA IS THE NOMINEE Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:17 am

lioness wrote:
My man is about to make history..... Where is Mixer????
Obama all the way...DD I thought you were a Hil supporter, what happened??? Smile

Akua Lioness, first of all, oo so refreshing and good to see you are still alive and kicking.
Secondly, i was never a Hillary supporter neither was i an Obama supporter. I was simply undecided until
about a few months ago. Sen. Obama has proven himself as a no shoo-in but thats not to say that
Hillary Clinton hasn't gained respect in the tenacity and formidable department. They have both help each other's
growth tremendously but i think Obama has benefitted more from the battle.

The question now remains -- how will Hillary Clinton exit this race and what will that say about her political future?

My guess is, shes positioning herself as the front runner in 2012 on the off chance that Obama doesnt win this November. Straight out of the Mitt Romney page. Interesting stuff going on and i am loving every bit of it.
Back to top Go down
Xiuatl
Seasoned
Seasoned
Xiuatl

Female
Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: O'BAMA IS THE NOMINEE   O'BAMA IS THE NOMINEE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:31 am

So the nominee is Obama...the question now is, will he offer VP to Hillary? I think this is his best choice. Even if we have came this far in terms of race issues...it still remains. He is up against McCain and many Hillary supporters have already turned Republican or Liberal. If he is really about what is best for the country and the people...he will choose Hillary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O'BAMA IS THE NOMINEE   O'BAMA IS THE NOMINEE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

O'BAMA IS THE NOMINEE
Page 1 of 1