Amanfour....Where Good Ghanaians Play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amanfour....Where Good Ghanaians Play!

Even the Weak become Strong when they are United!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020

Go down 
+5
Old Pirate
Boot is Boot 90
lioness
Godiva
DA DOGG
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DA DOGG
Star
Star
DA DOGG

Male
Number of posts : 4433
Registration date : 2007-12-05

GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020 Empty
PostSubject: GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020   GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 2:19 pm

Is it attainable? I think so. If you can dream it, you can do it!!!
check this out.

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/photo.day.php?ID=94312
Back to top Go down
Godiva
Star
Star
Godiva

Female
Number of posts : 1314
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020   GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 2:27 pm

hahahaha, I like how the last pic kicks you back into reality. I'd say it somewhat attainable. we just need the right people in place.
Back to top Go down
lioness
Star
Star
lioness

Female
Number of posts : 1401
Job/hobbies : having fun, reading, jogging, stepping and laughing
Humor : embarassing myself and anything that is funny

PostSubject: Re: GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020   GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 2:29 pm

oh yea, I have seen this pic before...
it can happen but we need a pragmatic leader...
that is all....
Back to top Go down
Boot is Boot 90
Seasoned
Seasoned
Boot is Boot 90

Male
Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020   GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 4:58 pm

DA DOGG wrote:
check this out.

My hope about this, is weak
It's very funny,lets have the hope. Rolling Eyes
Untill.....
Back to top Go down
DA DOGG
Star
Star
DA DOGG

Male

PostSubject: Re: GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020   GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:41 pm

Boot is Boot 90 wrote:
DA DOGG wrote:
check this out.

My hope about this, is weak
It's very funny,lets have the hope. Rolling Eyes
Untill.....

back by popular request.
Back to top Go down
Old Pirate
Up & coming
Up & coming
Old Pirate

Male
Number of posts : 160
Job/hobbies : Peace Activist
Humor : Where`s me Glass?
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020   GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:51 pm

make me prez and it wud be done Smile
Back to top Go down
FuturePressss
Star
Star

Male
Number of posts : 1081

PostSubject: Re: GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020   GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:53 pm

DA DOGG wrote:
check this out.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha

Who’s national treasure, do you plan to steal?
With which army?
Well, you got 13yrs; I hope you are not short on Banku. Get to work.
Back to top Go down
Cocktailmixa
Seasoned
Seasoned
Cocktailmixa

Male
Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020   GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:57 pm

Dreams can sometimes come true, you should some photoes of this place back when they became a nation and thats 40 odd years, it was just a sand patch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VQIKb69Z0w
Back to top Go down
DA DOGG
Star
Star
DA DOGG

Male

PostSubject: Re: GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020   GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:58 pm

FuturePressss wrote:
DA DOGG wrote:
check this out.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha

Who’s national treasure, do you plan to steal?
With which army?
Well, you got 13yrs; I hope you are not short on Banku. Get to work.

You guys are soo negative and unpatriotic its not even funny... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
C'mon we can do it.....is it boot who said every 1000mile journey starts with a step.
Seriously, this will be nothing if we can better manage our resources.

I dont know why we at least do not have a similar thruway to the mountains!!!
this is sad oooo......we dey joke we dey joke but this is really sad. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
DA DOGG
Star
Star
DA DOGG

Male

PostSubject: Re: GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020   GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:59 pm

Old Pirate wrote:

hahahahahahaa...........this is the joke of the week!!!!
Back to top Go down
FuturePressss
Star
Star

Male

PostSubject: Re: GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020   GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:17 pm

DA DOGG wrote:
Old Pirate wrote:

Suggestion, start by enticing the crooks in office to the Bahamas with 50% of GDP. This will leave the few, who believe to pilgrimage to Aburi, and wonder in its splendor. Upon return, we will have a national epiphany, which may transforms not just Ghana, but all of Africa. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
DA DOGG
Star
Star
DA DOGG

Male

PostSubject: Re: GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020   GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:19 pm

FuturePressss wrote:
DA DOGG wrote:
Old Pirate wrote:

Suggestion, start by enticing the crooks in office to the Bahamas with 50% of GDP. This will leave the few, who believe to pilgrimage to Aburi, and wonder in its splendor. Upon return, we will have a national epiphany, which may transforms not just Ghana, but all of Africa. Laughing Laughing Laughing

damn, you are really on our case this evening...what has africa done to you??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FuturePressss
Star
Star

Male

PostSubject: Re: GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020   GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:31 pm

DA DOGG wrote:
FuturePressss wrote:
DA DOGG wrote:
Old Pirate wrote:

damn, you are really on our case this evening...what has africa done to you??? Very Happy
I was will to give my right arm for country and bastards, they want me to believe Mampong is in, Owia, USA. I will send them all to Yamasi, South Carolina, to learn about being their brother’s keeper. I think, they consuming too much cassava in their fufu or less meat in the soup. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
DA DOGG
Star
Star
DA DOGG

Male

PostSubject: Re: GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020   GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:34 pm

FuturePressss wrote:
DA DOGG wrote:
FuturePressss wrote:
DA DOGG wrote:
Old Pirate wrote:

I was will to give my right arm for country and bastards, they want me to believe Mampong is in, Owia, USA. I will send them all to Yamasi, South Carolina, to learn about being their brother’s keeper. I think, they consuming too much cassava in their fufu or less meat in the soup. Laughing Laughing Laughing

ok what do you have against Ghana again?? Are you Ghanaian by the way?? No No
Back to top Go down
FuturePressss
Star
Star

Male

PostSubject: Re: GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020   GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:47 pm

Born in Mampong, attended SDA in Koforidua until stage 4. Grand mother, still farming in Benim. You get the Point. I love the nation, more than can ever be conceive by the public menace, whom occupies it. I was optimistic about wisdow, prevailing on the land. It appears; they took the window and kept the crookedness.
Back to top Go down
DA DOGG
Star
Star
DA DOGG

Male

PostSubject: Re: GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020   GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:49 pm

FuturePressss wrote:
Born in Mampong, attended SDA in Koforidua until stage 4. Grand mother, still farming in Benim. You get the Point. I love the nation, more than can ever be conceive by the public menace, whom occupies it. I was optimistic about wisdow, prevailing on the land. It appears; they took the window and kept the crookedness.

I hear you man.
Back to top Go down
FuturePressss
Star
Star

Male

PostSubject: Re: GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020   GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:51 pm

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing but love for my peeps. I only long for better days. It must come!
Back to top Go down
DA DOGG
Star
Star
DA DOGG

Male

PostSubject: Re: GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020   GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:57 pm

FuturePressss wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I have nothing but love for my peeps. I only long for better days. It must come!
I am with you on that one......there's no reason why we shouldnt be at least on the same economic level with the southeastern giants.

so what at all is the problem with africa??? whats with our natural proclivity to corruption???
is it an innate thing??
Back to top Go down
FuturePressss
Star
Star

Male

PostSubject: Re: GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020   GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 12:05 am

DA DOGG wrote:
FuturePressss wrote:
I am with you on that one......there's no reason why we shouldnt be at least on the same economic level with the southeastern giants.

so what at all is the problem with africa??? whats with our natural proclivity to corruption???
is it an innate thing??
I think, we need to find a way to satiate the stomachs of every person on the continent. Only then, will enough people be free to ask, what else? At that moment, we will join mankind, in dreaming beyond ones self interest, and work toward the greater good of our people.
Back to top Go down
DA DOGG
Star
Star
DA DOGG

Male

PostSubject: Re: GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020   GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 12:11 am

FuturePressss wrote:
DA DOGG wrote:
FuturePressss wrote:

is it an innate thing??
I think, we need to find a way to satiate the stomachs of every person on the continent. Only then, will enough people be free to ask, what else? At that moment, we will join mankind, in dreaming beyond ones self interest, and work toward the greater good of our people.

so you think our priorities are misplaced??? What do u think needs to be done to start feeding everybody??? I dont know if you know this but no economy has progressed under agro-economic policies. Add that to the fact that we have failed miserably getting out of that stage.
Agya moke we talk for we have a loooooong loooong way to go.
Back to top Go down
FuturePressss
Star
Star

Male

PostSubject: Re: GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020   GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 12:11 am

As long as the majority sleeps with empty stomach, the few well to do, will continue to benefit through corruption. This is Africa’s sleeping giant syndrome.
Back to top Go down
DA DOGG
Star
Star
DA DOGG

Male

PostSubject: Re: GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020   GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 12:14 am

FuturePressss wrote:
As long as the majority sleeps with empty stomach, the few well to do, will continue to benefit through corruption. This is Africa’s sleeping giant syndrome.

I have and continue to contend that, corruption is here to stay and until we find the guts and ways to institutionalize it to benefit everybody, we will never get out of the current rut.
America is probably the most corrupt country in the world but they've found a way to institutionalize it hence their success.
Back to top Go down
FuturePressss
Star
Star

Male

PostSubject: Re: GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020   GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 12:18 am

I agree with you, but asking Africa to progress under these circumstances is like asking the pigmy nomad, to imagine the world as round. The end of the world will always be at the horizon. The very basic of human needs must be met. Without it, there is no conception of oneself outside reality.
Back to top Go down
DA DOGG
Star
Star
DA DOGG

Male

PostSubject: Re: GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020   GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 12:22 am

FuturePressss wrote:
I agree with you, but asking Africa to progress under these circumstances is like asking the pigmy nomad, to imagine the world as round. The end of the world will always be at the horizon. The very basic of human needs must be met. Without it, there is no conception of oneself outside reality.

deep! isnt it sad that our factor endowments are 1000times better than Isrealis and yet Isreal is a superpower? We simply need to change our mentality. Our grandfathers and fathers have miserably failed us. How do we change the mentality of the masses starting with the ppl at the top??
Back to top Go down
FuturePressss
Star
Star

Male

PostSubject: Re: GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020   GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 12:29 am

DA DOGG wrote:
FuturePressss wrote:

I have and continue to contend that, corruption is here to stay and until we find the guts and ways to institutionalize it to benefit everybody, we will never get out of the current rut.
America is probably the most corrupt country in the world but they've found a way to institutionalize it hence their success.
I agree with you 100% on that. Only an imbecile will not comprehend the term “national interest”. It means, by all mean necessary, we must, for the greater good of the county. Even ant colonies, participates in this behavior. I will expect no less from humans. How did we adopt this self centeredness?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020   GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GHANA IN THE YEAR 2020
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next